Sunday 16 February 2014

1.  WHO AM I? 

I am Zoanna a servant girl who works for the judge. I am 24 years old and work with the other servant girl Clarissa.

2.  WHAT TIME IS IT?

the end of the sixteenth century. 

3.  WHERE AM I? 

I am in the judges house

4.  WHAT SURROUNDS ME?

All the work I have to do   

5.  WHAT ARE THE GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES?

I'm working with Clarissa around the judges house and we suspect something weird is going on
 
6.  WHAT IS MY RELATIONSHIP?

My best friend is Clarisssa she is the only one who gets me, unlike Pizzocca

7. WHAT DO I WANT? 

All I want is to be appreciated in this place me and Clarissa get no respect we deserve more

8.  WHAT IS IN MY WAY? 

Pizzocca, that's all I have to say 

9.  WHAT DO I DO TO GET WHAT I WANT? 

I have to do what Pizzocca says and act nice to her, which is a struggle 










No comments:

Post a Comment